Going to be doing some shopping with us this season? Here is all you'll need to know to make sure you get your items on time.FIRST: Please check the availability of the item!
If an item says that it "Usually Ships Next Business Day" then it's probably in stock.
If it says it will ship in a number of days or weeks, please make note of that.December 24th, Tuesday, is the last delivery day before Christmas.
Shipping Cutoff Dates:Economy Ground:
Dec. 12th, 10 AM EST. After that we would advise choosing a faster method.Standard Ground:
Dec. 13th, 10 AM EST. After that we would advise choosing a faster method.Expedited:
Dec. 19th, 10 AM EST. After that we would advise choosing a faster method.2nd Day Air:
order by Friday, December 20, 11 AM EST
Things to remember:
- Ground service is NOT guaranteed
- UPS & USPS do not deliver Sunday
- Shipping times are in BUSINESS days (a next day air order placed on Friday, will not be there on Saturday)
- Please remember we need some time to process and pack your order.
- Please check the availability of the item. If an item says that it "Usually Ships Next Business Day" then it's probably in stock. If it says "will ship in 2-3 weeks", please make note of that.
- We will be closed on Christmas Day and we will be closing early on Christmas Eve.
Need it by Hanukkah (Dec. 22 - 30)?
- Order Subtract 2 business days from the above times.Need it by Yule (Dec. 21)?
- Subtract 2 business days from the times listed above to ensure delivery by the 21st.If you are running out of time or not sure what to get them, consider our Gift Certificates!
Thank you very much for your business. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!